- Purchasing directly from your EKC accounts
- Making a deposit using any of the deposit-taking Canadian ATMs on THE EXCHANGE network
- Canada-wide acceptance through ACCULINK®, Interac®, and THE EXCHANGE networks
- U.S. and international use at ATMs and merchants displaying the CIRRUS® or THE EXCHANGE symbols
Note: Transaction fees may apply based on your account
Not sure how to get started with our ATM network?
Read our How-To Guide
How to pay using Interac Flash
At any terminal that accepts Interac Flash, simply follow these steps:
- Hold your card no more than 4 cm in front of the terminal
- A beep and/or approved message will indicate your transaction is done
- The purchase amount will be deducted automatically from your everyday bank account
Note: For security purposes, we’ve set spending limits for your Interac Flash transactions:
- A single transaction can’t exceed $100
- There is a $200 cumulative daily spending limit
When you reach one of these limits, you’ll be prompted to insert your debit card and enter your PIN. This is an added layer of protection that confirms you are the legitimate cardholder. Insert your card, enter your PIN, and your Interac Flash limits are reset.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?
During business hours, call your branch For technical support:
- Cranbrook – 250.426.6666 or 1.866.960.6666
- Elkford – 250.865.4661
- Fernie – 250.423.9222
- Sparwood – 250.910.9222