With MemberDirect® online banking you can access electronic copies of your account statements. No paper, no fuss, secure and environmentally sustainable. Let EKC take care of business, we "store" your account statements for seven years.
- 128-bit SSL security
- sustainable — lessens the effects of paper production and disposal
- convenient easy access — 24/7
- e-Statement content is identical to paper statement (including Shares)
- keeping costs down for EKC members
- easy to keep track of — archived and safely stored electronically for up to two years (as of September 2009)
- print your own statement when and only if you need - no more lost statements
What do I need to get started?
- Sign up for MemberDirect online banking at your branch
- Install Adobe Reader (free download here) if required
- Log in to online banking, click on e-Statements and select the month you require
- Report any errors or omissions with 30 days of receipt
How do I cancel my paper statements?
Complete and sign the No Statement Request Form (download below).
Return the signed copy to your branch either:
- in person
- 920 Baker Street, Cranbrook BC V1C 1A5
814 Michel Road, PO Box 189, Elkford BC V0B 1H0
1601 9th Avenue, PO Box 1440, Fernie BC V0B 1M0
124 Aspen Drive, PO Box 1030, Sparwood BC V0B 2G0
- Cranbrook 250.426.7370
- Elkford 250.865.7357
- Fernie 250.423.9223
- Sparwood 250.425.0047